Ruote Borrani of Milan is renown as a maker of wire wheels for sports and racing cars. Borranis have been standard equipment on the world’s most famous automobiles and have taken some of the great drivers to GP and sports car championships. Borrani continues today employing old world craftsmanship and the latest technology to make the finest wire wheels available.
Our TDS+Borrani TR Tie Bar is inspired by the design of one of the great front engine racing cars that ran on Borrani wire wheels. The design of the TDS+Borrani TR Tie Bar is created as a small sculpture to capture the essential lines of an iconic 1950’s racing legend.
- Design inspired by vintage racing car that ran on Borrani Wire Wheels
- Borrani aluminum
- Polished nickel clip
- Dimensions: Width 2”/51mm (approximately), Height .5”/13mm (approximately), Depth .5”/13mm (approximately)
- Each TDS+Borrani TR Tie Bar is cast, assembled and polished by hand in the USA
- All TDS+Borrani products come with a Certificate of Authenticity from The Drivers Society
- Each piece is unique, slight porosity may occur from aluminum casting