Mustang Argyle pocket square. We think may be just about the most elegant way to show your love for classic cars. Hand-drawn by us, then reflected and flipped – these technical drawings become a subtle argyle pattern perfect for automotive aficionados for even the most formal events! This version (1964) is inspired by the first-generation Ford Mustang convertibles. Original illustration.
• Pattern: Screen printed Cargyle.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: covers most of square.
• Square Size: Measure approx. 11″ x 11″.
• Finish: Rolled and zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: silver on driftwood; gunmetal. Black pearl ink on platinum.
This listing is for *one* pocket square, but feel free to add as many as need to match your tie order -or- just buy them by their lonesome.