The Jaguar E-Type has won worldwide acclaim since its introduction in 1961. Enzo Ferrari reportedly called it “the most beautiful car ever made.” The Museum of Modern Art in New York City placed one in its permanent collection. Steve McQueen owned one as did Brigitte Bardot and Tony Curtis. Beyond the hype the E-Type, endowed with Jaguar’s five-time Le Mans winning straight-six engine, was as much “go” as it was “show”.
Today we’re proud to bring the classic Jaguar E-Type Roadster to a new generation. Each car is hand built to order in the UK under permission from Jaguar, the timeless curves and contours are brought to life in child-friendly proportions. Measuring six and a half feet long and three feet wide, each car is suitable for one child under eight, depending on height.
Specifications are as follows:
• Motor: 140 watts
• Top Speed: 7mph depending on weight and terrain
• Range: 5-7 Miles constant use, depending on weight and terrain
• Drum Brake
• Plug In To Main Wall Charger ( 3-5 hours Charge Time )
• Leather trim with hand stitched interior
• Working Lights, horn, and fitted with a key start
• Solid cast brass chrome work.
• Opening bonnet and boot.
Choice of four-spoke aluminum steering wheel with wooden surround or solid aluminum wheel
Steel chassis, GRP body.
12’ Steel wheels with pneumatic tires.