Racing Stripes Necktie. LeMans Mirage tie: Inspired by the unmistakable Gulf livery in powder blue and marigold.
• Pattern: Screen printed racing stripe.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 23″ from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow or standard XL.
• Color: orange and black on sky blue.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Standard: [regular office guy] Approximately 3.75″-4″ wide, 58″ long
Narrow: [modern, hip guy ] Approximately 2.75″-3″ wide, 58″ long
Standard XL: Approximately 3.75″-4″ wide, 62″ long
Echoing LeMans and other endurance race winners since the early 1960s, these iconic racing stripes help identify alliance to your favorite vehicle team, right you back on on track, and of course, go-faster! Have a human spin out problem? This will help you re-orient your way forward too. We picked some of our favorite classic liveries, but as always, we can make up any color combo you wish for only $5 additional.
With our racing stripe ties, you can simply enjoy the abstract pattern or take pleasure in showing your love for motorsports even at the most elegant of affairs!
The stripe is printed to the bottom point and 23 inches up the tie. The wearer can experiment with different kinds of knots and tying lengths to have a little or all of the stripe appear in the knot. Stripe positioning will depend on the wearer’s height and neck size. With some ways of tying, the knot will remain solid powder blue and the stripe will fall at or just under the knot.