The fast cars and fun times of racing are captured in this driving moc. Styled with a lower profile, this shoe has the same dramatic aerodynamic look you love on your favorite race car. Plus, when that sleek silhouette is combined with the contrast stitching on the vamp and beef roll, it only further accentuates the sporty look of a roadster that’s been detailed with striking racing stripes. And, just like any car relies on its tires, a shoe is only as good as its sole. The Daytona has one of the best—an Asti outsole that’s durable and flexible whether you are behind the wheel or on your feet. Unlined for a pleasant fit with or without socks, the oils and smooth finish of the Fargo leather make this slip on look as good as it feels, whether you are cruising down the open road or just hanging around the garage.
- Beef roll penny slip-on shoe
- Unlined Nubuck suede
- Oil tanned, smooth matte leather
- Asti driving sole – All about Soles
- Handsewn construction – 212 steps of Craftsmanship
- Manufactured on the Handsewn 555 Last – All about Lasts
- Handcrafted in the Dominican Republic