- Turns nuts and bolts with ZERO degree of arc
- Light weight but durable die cast aluminum housing
- Use 3/8″ driver or impact wrench (up to 400 ft/lbs)
- Chrome Vanadium gears and Low Friction UHWM inserts
- Tough powder coating paint
The Tite-reach extension wrench is a professional grade hand tool that will make your job easier by reaching those hard to access nuts and bolts! The Tite-reach needs ZERO degrees of arc in order to operate. It saves you time and your knuckles by extending your socket wrench 10 inches away from what you are working on and giving your socket wrench a full range of motion. Fastening and taking loose bolts can now be done in a fraction of the time! If you would like to save even more time attach our 3/8″ model wrench to your impact driver! This is for the sale of a 1/4″ and 3/8″ tite-reach wrench. This purchase also includes a 3/8″ x 3/8″ adapter and a 1/4″ x 1/4″ adapter for your wrenches.
Details: Buy it on Amazon.com